måndag 16 februari 2009

Passion!

This is where Marcus is taking me on March 6th!!!

It's b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! Very excited :) No wait - I'm VERY excited!!!! Me and Marcus had so much fun the last time we went to Vegas, I know it'll only get even better this time. We haven't seen each other for a YEAR, other than those few days in May.

One of the clubs inside of the hotel. This is the location for the bumpin' & grindin' ;) My baby knows how to shake it! I'll be sipping Vodka Cranberry and Marcus will most likely drink beer after a year of zero Heineken!
Relaxing by the pool is never wrong. How do I make up my mind though.... do I wanna be in the rectangular part, or any of the circles? ;) It's a hard knock life!
As usual we'll be gambling, going for those slot machines! I LOVE SLOT MACHINES!!!!

No matter how cool and exciting all the luxury is, it's only icing on the cake. The CAKE is my man! I could stay in a cave, as long as I get to be with him again. I am SO happy he's finally coming home.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Så sött. Så rart. Så vackert! Lyllo dig! Uppriktigt glad för din skull!!!

www.mrsthinkalot.se

Chris sa...

åh va härligt att höra!!!
Antar att du räknar minuterna :-D vilken perfekt present, Vegas baby!

Du måste hälsa honom från mig också, är lättad att allt gått bra.

Puss från schverige