fredag 13 februari 2009

The dentist is not my friend

Major problem. My wisdom tooth on the left side decided to grow horizontally. What have I done to deserve this??!?? It's growing INTO the tooth next to it. I'll just pretend it's not happening, and that frantically washing my mouth with Listerine will make it go away. Not that Listerine will make this serious, life threatening condition go away, but denial is a pretty strong human state of mind :)

My amazing man called me today. His laugh makes me feel things I've never felt before, and I'm so grateful that he'll be safe in a matter of weeks. Actually, in exactly three weeks TODAY, he's taking me to Las Vegas :) A romantic get away after being away from each other for a little more than a year. Could I be any happier? My man is COMING HOME :)
  • Aced my psychology test today
I talked to Ellinor today :) You make me happy girl! I'm waiting for you :) And you can say "cool" if Marcus says "What's up?" ;)

"Sisters from another mother" ;)

Inga kommentarer: