torsdag 26 februari 2009

Not in Swedish yet!!!

My blog will not be in Swedish until M is back home, and he's still in Kuwait so it'll be a few more days. No more than seven though! So sooooon you will be able to understand Ellinor! ;)

Spent money in the Hustler Store on Sunset Blvd today. It was worth every dime!!! :) Time to get my freak on ;)

Just looked over my account and it's working out pretty good so far. The cash out and cash in is what causes the greatest stress when studying in the US. Or actually. I'll take that back. It's the money OUT that's causing stress because there is no such thing as money coming IN. But when I get my first pay check it'll all be worth it!!! Hell - it's worth it now. I might be getting myself one heck of a loan, but I'm living my dream!!! Today when I was cruising down Sunset Blvd, Wilshire and La Cienaga with Emelie it hit me again. This really is paradise!


Inga kommentarer: