söndag 25 januari 2009

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

Yesterday was the best day in a looooooooooong time. I got a phone call from Marcus and he is coming home in 4-6 weeks!!!! I had my mind set on June, so this was such a surprise!!! I cried, jumped, screamed, laughed, cried some more... I am SO thankful that GP is coming home. Words can't explain....
Everything feels so good right now. Its hard to put into words. Not having to worry about his safety every day, and knowing that he is HERE, will be amazing.

A very happy me.
Cheeseburgers & Weightwatchers ;)
Life is beautiful!

3 kommentarer:

Mrs Thinkalot sa...

ÅH! Gumman! Vad roligt! Gud, så skönt! ÄNTLIGEN! Jag är jätteglad för din skull!

Anonym sa...

YOU are beautiful!

LOVE YOU!
//Chris lång hemifrån långt ifrån beachen *snyft*

Anonym sa...

åååå, va roligt älskling!!!! Äntligen, fattar inte hur du orkat leva under det här året!
Jaha, så nu blir det sår på knäna igen då! Lovely!
PUSS/Lundell